Alternate Menu: Chef Salad, Sandwich or Wrap
The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Juice and Milk served daily
Student: Breakfast $ 1.00 Lunch $ 2.00
Reduced Student: Breakfast $ 0.30 Lunch $ 0.40
School Personnel: Breakfast $ 1.50 Lunch $ 2.75
Visitor: Breakfast $ 2.00 Lunch $ 4.00
BREAKFAST - Students will have the opportunity to purchase breakfast beginning at 7:15 each morning. No student will be allowed to enter the cafeteria after 7:35. Bus riders will come in the cafeteria immediately after exiting the bus if they wish to purchase breakfast. Once the student has eaten, he/she is to return to their designated morning area.
STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIT AND SOCIALIZE AFTER EATING.
1. Sit at your assigned table/seat.
2. Place all trash in the proper containers.
3. Leave your table/seat area clean.
4. Line breaking or saving of places in line or at the table is not permitted.
5. Students are not to leave the cafeteria for any reason without permission from your teacher.
6. Keep noise at an appropriate level.
7. Absolutely no charging of items from the lunchroom will be allowed.