The mission of Dale County Schools is to develop life-long learners who have personal, economic, technological and social skills needed to be members of a global society.
1. We will provide a safe and supportive environment for learning opportunities.
2. We will develop college and career ready students through multiple approaches.
3. We will demonstrate and promote being responsible, respectful and resourceful citizens.
4. We will provide opportunities to build relationships with parents, students, teachers and community stakeholders.
5. We will utilize a rigorous and relevant curriculum to meet the needs of all students.